Houston Construction Dispute Attorneys
Houston is a bustling city that is growing at an unprecedented rate. This growth has brought a booming construction business, with new residential and commercial buildings and developments throughout the city. Unfortunately, this increased activity in the construction industry also brings potential legal issues, such as contract disputes, regulatory violations, and other litigation.
To ensure your construction projects go off without a hitch, it is important to work with an experienced Houston construction lawyer who understands the industry’s complexities.
Vethan Law Firm P.C. Defends Your Construction Business With Expertise
At VLF, you can find an experienced Houston construction lawyer who is well-versed in state and federal laws governing the construction industry. Our attorneys understand the nuances of construction contracts and can help you negotiate a fair agreement that protects your interests.
We aim to help you resolve these legal issues quickly and without costly litigation. We dedicate ourselves to providing cost-effective solutions so our clients can move their projects forward with minimal disruption. Whether your company needs help navigating the regulatory landscape or is involved in a contract dispute, our Houston construction litigation lawyers can provide sound legal advice, aggressive representation, and creative solutions to any problems arising during your project.
With many years of experience, our legal experts know how to help you navigate the complex legal terrain surrounding construction projects.
Our Construction Law Services
We offer a full range of services related to construction law for businesses. Our team can assist with:
- Contract Drafting & Negotiations. Our Houston construction contract lawyers can draft and negotiate fair and legally sound contracts to ensure both parties are protected when entering a contract.
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution. If disputes arise between parties, our Houston construction litigation lawyer can help resolve the matter with effective litigation strategies in or out of court.
- Construction Claims. When something goes wrong with a project, such as delays or defects, our attorneys aggressively pursue claims to ensure you are compensated appropriately.
- Regulatory Compliance. We can review your project to ensure it complies with all the applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Our Guidance With Form Agreements
When entering into a construction agreement, there is often an array of forms you must fill out and sign. Our lawyers review these forms to ensure they are complete, accurate, and legally binding. If any issues arise during the process, we can take action to protect your interests.
- Agreements updated by the American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Consensus documents favored by Associated General Contractors (AGC)
- Any form of customization preferred by large developers, trade specialties, or local organizations
These are just some of the services VLF offers. Our experienced Houston construction lawyers can provide comprehensive legal assistance with any issue related to the construction industry. Let an experienced Houston construction attorney helps protect your rights and interests today.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation!
Want all the latest news or updates? Browse through our blog to read our most recent posts and featured articles.
They always provided professional expertise, were incredibly helpful, and help us win our case!- Brenda U.
They were always professional and on top of their game! Thanks for helping me win my case!- Daniel H.
If you find yourself in need of legal counsel, I can attest to his professionalism, wealth of knowledge, and fervent attention to you and your needs.- Shawn M.
It was the most stressful experience I have ever faced, and I am thankful that Charles Vethan and his team took control of the case, from start to finish.- Karl D.
I couldn't have chosen better. Charles Vethan was far more knowledgeable and aggressive on our behalf than any other lawyer I have ever heard of.- Dave M.
My partner that tried to steal from the business didn't know what hit him when Charles got done with him.- Sean M.
Charles and Diren are more than just experienced attorneys. They are great business coaches and great assets for any business owner.- Kestutis G.
The staff and Charles Vethan are all very knowledgeable, trustworthy, friendly, and reasonable.- Stacy J.